WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License by MakerBlock is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at makerblock.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://makerblock.com/2012/02/wordpress-plugin-easy-cc-license/.
I’ve written a new WordPress plugin! It uses the Creative Commons API to grab the appropriate license based on your license choices. While there’s still room to improve the plugin, I’m pretty happy with the way it’s turned out. I’ve made a conscious effort to use best plugin programming practices – and learned a lot in the process. 1
You can download this Creative Commons WordPress plugin here!
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Hacks
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – Design Considerations
- DrawBot – Halp!!! No - seriously, a little help?
- DrawBot – The Face Palm
- This is a test of the Simple Series post system... This is only a test
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- ZOMG! Simple Series is going viral!
- DrawBot – The Silver Lining of Failure
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part VI
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part V
- Simple Series - Half-Life; Market Research
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VI
- DrawBot – Printed Parts
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VII
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – The Breakdown, Part II
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License
- WordPress plugin - OCD Plugin Stats
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- Excellent DrawBot Slides
- Ideas for improving my DrawBot
- DrawBot Aesthetic Re-Design Ideas
- Every Body Needs a Skull
- I think I know what I want to draw next...
- This project is not going to overengineer itself
- Overengineered Stepper Motor Mounts, Filament Guides
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- Drawing Robot Pen Holders, Calligraphy Pens, and Thought Experiments
- Most of the plugin’s functions are wrapped in a class and includes a deactivation function. [↩]