WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License by MakerBlock is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at makerblock.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://makerblock.com/2012/02/wordpress-plugin-easy-cc-license/.
I’ve written a new WordPress plugin! It uses the Creative Commons API to grab the appropriate license based on your license choices. While there’s still room to improve the plugin, I’m pretty happy with the way it’s turned out. I’ve made a conscious effort to use best plugin programming practices – and learned a lot in the process. 1
You can download this Creative Commons WordPress plugin here!
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Plan!
- DrawBot - The Hacks
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part I
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part IV
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin
- Simple Series with SEO! after just one day
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – The Breakdown, Part II
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – Drawing Success(ish)!!!
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- All New Polargraph on the way!!!
- The Eagle Has Landed
- I think I know what I want to draw next...
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- OCD Plugin Stats and the WordPress.org Statistics API
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- Drawing Robot Pen Holders, Calligraphy Pens, and Thought Experiments
- DrawBot Pen Holder Post Mortem
- To Maker Faire!!!
- Most of the plugin’s functions are wrapped in a class and includes a deactivation function. [↩]