WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License by MakerBlock is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at makerblock.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://makerblock.com/2012/02/wordpress-plugin-easy-cc-license/.
I’ve written a new WordPress plugin! It uses the Creative Commons API to grab the appropriate license based on your license choices. While there’s still room to improve the plugin, I’m pretty happy with the way it’s turned out. I’ve made a conscious effort to use best plugin programming practices – and learned a lot in the process. 1
You can download this Creative Commons WordPress plugin here!
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBots for the slow learner
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot – The Software, Part I (and an existential conversation)
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part V
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VII
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – The Breakdown, Part II
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – How to Recover from a Stalled Print!
- DrawBot – Drawing Success(ish)!!!
- DrawBot – Pen Selection, Part II
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- Plugin Considerations
- WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License
- Restarting a Stalled DrawBot Drawing
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- Excellent DrawBot Slides
- DrawBot Practice Tip: A Watched Pot
- The biggest inkjet printer ever
- Why do DrawBots draw on walls?
- Ideas for improving my DrawBot
- DrawBot Aesthetic Re-Design Ideas
- This project is not going to overengineer itself
- Sourcing DrawBot Parts
- DrawBot - A Tour!
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- Unidentified Foam Object
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- Most of the plugin’s functions are wrapped in a class and includes a deactivation function. [↩]