WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License by MakerBlock is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at makerblock.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://makerblock.com/2012/02/wordpress-plugin-easy-cc-license/.
I’ve written a new WordPress plugin! It uses the Creative Commons API to grab the appropriate license based on your license choices. While there’s still room to improve the plugin, I’m pretty happy with the way it’s turned out. I’ve made a conscious effort to use best plugin programming practices – and learned a lot in the process. 1
You can download this Creative Commons WordPress plugin here!
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBots for the slow learner
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Hacks
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – The Face Palm
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- DrawBot – The Silver Lining of Failure
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part VI
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – The Breakdown, Part II
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – Pen Selection, Part II
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License
- WordPress plugin - OCD Plugin Stats
- Restarting a Stalled DrawBot Drawing
- TSP FTW!
- Speedier DrawBot Drawings
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- Excellent DrawBot Slides
- Another Drawing Robot!!!
- DrawBot Practice Tip: A Watched Pot
- Ideas for improving my DrawBot
- DrawBot Aesthetic Re-Design Ideas
- This project is not going to overengineer itself
- Sourcing DrawBot Parts
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- Apparently WordPress.org serves up even more delicious download stats
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress editor
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- Ideal Qualities in a Drawing Robot Pen Holder
- Most of the plugin’s functions are wrapped in a class and includes a deactivation function. [↩]