Thanks for checking out my DrawBot Adventure Series. For the last 13 months I’ve been blogging all about my adventures in learning basic Arduino skills, basic robot building skills, applying my limited soldering skills, talking about my numerous fails and occasional triumphs, in building a drawing robot. So far I’ve racked up 66 blog posts about drawing robots (which is about 5/month) and shared all of my designs and improvements1 freely on Thingiverse.
But, this is really just me typing up stuff as it occurs to me. I would rather write a bunch of stuff you want to read. So, I would really appreciate it if you could take a minute and let me know – what do you want to know about awesome Arduino powered drawing robots? Please take a quick moment and let me know. If you don’t see an option above that suits you, please leave a comment.
After you’re done, you may want to check out some of the posts in the series in the links below! I’d suggest starting here.
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Plan!
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot – The Software, Part I (and an existential conversation)
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – Design Considerations
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- Simple Series - Half-Life; Market Research
- DrawBot – The Breakdown, Part II
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Calibration
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- Another Drawing Robot!!!
- Maze Code + Polargraph?
- Every Body Needs a Skull
- I think I know what I want to draw next...
- Overengineered Bolt Endcaps, Case Holder
- Arduino Powered Drawing Robot Poll
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- DrawBot - Printed Parts Tour
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor