Is there anyone out there who built their own Polargraph, but does not have a plastic case for it?1
In designing my own I’ve got two perfectly serviceable cases that I’m not going to use.
Each case fits Sandy Noble’s PolargraphSD which consists of an Arduino Mega 256 clone plus an LCD touch screen and his custom shield for running the drawing robot. I’m also going to be taking my current Arduino Uno plus Adafruit Motor Shield powered drawing robot apart. When I do I will have another plastic case.
If interested, please drop me a line.
Oh, what’s with the skull and brains? Well, if you have a robotic brain, wouldn’t a nifty plastic skull go nicely with it?
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part II
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – Drawing Success(ish)!!!
- DrawBot – Pen Selection, Part II
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- DrawBot – Another Successful(ish) Drawing!, and an Update
- Plugin Considerations
- Excellent DrawBot Slides
- Why do DrawBots draw on walls?
- DrawBot Aesthetic Re-Design Ideas
- Every Body Needs a Skull
- I think I know what I want to draw next...
- Overengineered Stepper Motor Mounts, Filament Guides
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin Update
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- Ideal Qualities in a Drawing Robot Pen Holder