Is there anyone out there who built their own Polargraph, but does not have a plastic case for it?1
In designing my own I’ve got two perfectly serviceable cases that I’m not going to use.
Each case fits Sandy Noble’s PolargraphSD which consists of an Arduino Mega 256 clone plus an LCD touch screen and his custom shield for running the drawing robot. I’m also going to be taking my current Arduino Uno plus Adafruit Motor Shield powered drawing robot apart. When I do I will have another plastic case.
If interested, please drop me a line.
Oh, what’s with the skull and brains? Well, if you have a robotic brain, wouldn’t a nifty plastic skull go nicely with it?
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Plan!
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot – The Software, Part I (and an existential conversation)
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – Design Considerations
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- Simple Series - Half-Life; Market Research
- DrawBot – The Breakdown, Part II
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Calibration
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- Another Drawing Robot!!!
- Maze Code + Polargraph?
- Every Body Needs a Skull
- I think I know what I want to draw next...
- Overengineered Bolt Endcaps, Case Holder
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- DrawBot - Printed Parts Tour
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor