Is there anyone out there who built their own Polargraph, but does not have a plastic case for it?1
In designing my own I’ve got two perfectly serviceable cases that I’m not going to use.
Each case fits Sandy Noble’s PolargraphSD which consists of an Arduino Mega 256 clone plus an LCD touch screen and his custom shield for running the drawing robot. I’m also going to be taking my current Arduino Uno plus Adafruit Motor Shield powered drawing robot apart. When I do I will have another plastic case.
If interested, please drop me a line.
Oh, what’s with the skull and brains? Well, if you have a robotic brain, wouldn’t a nifty plastic skull go nicely with it?
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot – The Software, Part I (and an existential conversation)
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – Design Considerations
- DrawBot – The Face Palm
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin
- This is a test of the Simple Series post system... This is only a test
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – How to Recover from a Stalled Print!
- DrawBot – Pen Selection, Part II
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- DrawBot – Another Successful(ish) Drawing!, and an Update
- Plugin Considerations
- Why do DrawBots draw on walls?
- Every Body Needs a Skull
- This project is not going to overengineer itself
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- Drawing Robot Penmanship