Is there anyone out there who built their own Polargraph, but does not have a plastic case for it?1
In designing my own I’ve got two perfectly serviceable cases that I’m not going to use.
Each case fits Sandy Noble’s PolargraphSD which consists of an Arduino Mega 256 clone plus an LCD touch screen and his custom shield for running the drawing robot. I’m also going to be taking my current Arduino Uno plus Adafruit Motor Shield powered drawing robot apart. When I do I will have another plastic case.
If interested, please drop me a line.
Oh, what’s with the skull and brains? Well, if you have a robotic brain, wouldn’t a nifty plastic skull go nicely with it?
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Plan!
- DrawBot - The Hacks
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part I
- DrawBot – The Software, Part I (and an existential conversation)
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part II
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part V
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin
- Simple Series with SEO! after just one day
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – Drawing Success(ish)!!!
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License
- Restarting a Stalled DrawBot Drawing
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- Another Drawing Robot!!!
- The biggest inkjet printer ever
- Every Body Needs a Skull
- Overengineered Bolt Endcaps, Case Holder
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- DrawBot, now ACTUALLY wall mounted!
- Drawing Robot Pen Holders, Calligraphy Pens, and Thought Experiments
- DrawBot Pen Holder Post Mortem
- PlotterBot.com - a new site dedicated to drawing robots