I need to make my DrawBot voice activated.
So that when I yell, “No! Nonononono!” at it, it will stop.
On the plus side, “progress is being made.”
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBots for the slow learner
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – Design Considerations
- A nifty little WordPress plugin...
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VI
- DrawBot – Printed Parts
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – Drawing Success(ish)!!!
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- Excellent DrawBot Slides
- Why do DrawBots draw on walls?
- The Eagle Has Landed
- This project is not going to overengineer itself
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- DrawBot - Printed Parts Tour
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin Update
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress editor
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- To Maker Faire!!!