I need to make my DrawBot voice activated.
So that when I yell, “No! Nonononono!” at it, it will stop.
On the plus side, “progress is being made.”
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBots for the slow learner
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part II
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- My first published WordPress plugin! Simple Series!
- This is a test of the Simple Series post system... This is only a test
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VII
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- Excellent DrawBot Slides
- DrawBot Practice Tip: A Watched Pot
- Why do DrawBots draw on walls?
- DrawBot Aesthetic Re-Design Ideas
- I think I know what I want to draw next...
- This project is not going to overengineer itself
- Overengineered Stepper Motor Mounts, Filament Guides
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- DrawBot, now ACTUALLY wall mounted!
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- Drawing Robot Penmanship