I’m really happy to report that per the WordPress.org stats, this little post series plugin has been downloaded more than 100 times so far. That’s really awesome. And, now that I’ve figured out how to work this wacky SVN thing, I think it would be fun to release some of the other random little plugins I’ve developed over the last few years.
As of the latest version 1.4, the plugin is now easy to modify with some CSS added to your stylesheet. I could have added this as a text field option a settings page for the plugin, but I really like the stripped down simplicity of the plugin as is. Even with all the comment lines in the plugin, it is only 53 lines of code. If super short code were a goal1 I could probably cut that in half.2
Now I have to find some of my old plugins that others might find useful. I’ve got one for frame escaping, one for making pie charts… I know there are a few other random ones as well.
- A nifty little WordPress plugin...
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin
- My first published WordPress plugin! Simple Series!
- This is a test of the Simple Series post system... This is only a test
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- Simple Series with SEO! after just one day
- Simple Series - Half-Life; Market Research
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin Update
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress editor