I’m really happy to report that per the WordPress.org stats, this little post series plugin has been downloaded more than 100 times so far. That’s really awesome. And, now that I’ve figured out how to work this wacky SVN thing, I think it would be fun to release some of the other random little plugins I’ve developed over the last few years.
As of the latest version 1.4, the plugin is now easy to modify with some CSS added to your stylesheet. I could have added this as a text field option a settings page for the plugin, but I really like the stripped down simplicity of the plugin as is. Even with all the comment lines in the plugin, it is only 53 lines of code. If super short code were a goal1 I could probably cut that in half.2
Now I have to find some of my old plugins that others might find useful. I’ve got one for frame escaping, one for making pie charts… I know there are a few other random ones as well.
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- ZOMG! Simple Series is going viral!
- Simple Series with SEO! after just one day
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part VI
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- Plugin Considerations
- WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- Excellent DrawBot Slides
- Another Drawing Robot!!!
- DrawBot Practice Tip: A Watched Pot
- The biggest inkjet printer ever
- This project is not going to overengineer itself
- Overengineered Bolt Endcaps, Case Holder
- DrawBot - A Tour!
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations