After frying some unknown number of unknown parts, I’m re-ordering an Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino Kit v1.0 from MakerBot. 1
Upon its arrival, I’ll need to solder the new board and try, again, to build a DrawBot!
← DrawBot – Design Considerationsi find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin →
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part I
- DrawBot – The Software, Part I (and an existential conversation)
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part II
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part IV
- DrawBot – Design Considerations
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part V
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- This is a test of the Simple Series post system... This is only a test
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VII
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- TSP FTW!
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- Another Drawing Robot!!!
- The biggest inkjet printer ever
- All New Polargraph on the way!!!
- DrawBot Aesthetic Re-Design Ideas
- The Eagle Has Landed
- Every Body Needs a Skull
- I think I know what I want to draw next...
- Overengineered Spools
- Overengineered Bolt Endcaps, Case Holder
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- Enough talk! Finally a pen holder!