After frying some unknown number of unknown parts, I’m re-ordering an Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino Kit v1.0 from MakerBot. 1
Upon its arrival, I’ll need to solder the new board and try, again, to build a DrawBot!
← DrawBot – The Assembly, Part IIIi find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin →
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Hacks
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Software, Part I (and an existential conversation)
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part II
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part V
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin
- ZOMG! Simple Series is going viral!
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- All New Polargraph on the way!!!
- Arduino Powered Drawing Robot Poll
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- DrawBot - Printed Parts Tour
- DrawBot, now ACTUALLY wall mounted!
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- Drawing Robot Pen Holders, Calligraphy Pens, and Thought Experiments