After frying some unknown number of unknown parts, I’m re-ordering an Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino Kit v1.0 from MakerBot. 1
Upon its arrival, I’ll need to solder the new board and try, again, to build a DrawBot!
← DrawBot – The Assembly, Part IIIi find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin →
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Plan!
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part V
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- ZOMG! Simple Series is going viral!
- Simple Series - Half-Life; Market Research
- DrawBot – Printed Parts
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – The Breakdown, Part II
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- WordPress plugin - OCD Plugin Stats
- Restarting a Stalled DrawBot Drawing
- Speedier DrawBot Drawings
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- The Eagle Has Landed
- Every Body Needs a Skull
- I think I know what I want to draw next...
- Overengineered Bolt Endcaps, Case Holder
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- OCD Plugin Stats and the WordPress.org Statistics API
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- To Maker Faire!!!