So, I’ve figured it out. Admittedly, it took until about 4:45pm today, but I figured it out.
Today was Friday the Thirteenth. Duh. That DEFINITELY explains my work day.
I was very happy to find the Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino kit – v1.0 had arrived from MakerBot. When I opened1 the package I noticed that the kit really was a kit. Which I already knew. I knew this was a kit, but somehow I kinda forgot about it.
In a way, it’s irrelevant that I don’t have the other parts since I have to assemble this kit. So, tonight I’ll assemble the motor shield and tomorrow, hopefully, I can assemble the rest of the DrawBot.
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part I
- DrawBot – The Software, Part I (and an existential conversation)
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – Design Considerations
- DrawBot – The Face Palm
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin
- This is a test of the Simple Series post system... This is only a test
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – How to Recover from a Stalled Print!
- DrawBot – Pen Selection, Part II
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- DrawBot – Another Successful(ish) Drawing!, and an Update
- WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License
- This project is not going to overengineer itself
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- OCD Plugin Stats and the WordPress.org Statistics API
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- Read: shredded the USPS box [↩]