So, I’ve figured it out. Admittedly, it took until about 4:45pm today, but I figured it out.
Today was Friday the Thirteenth. Duh. That DEFINITELY explains my work day.
I was very happy to find the Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino kit – v1.0 had arrived from MakerBot. When I opened1 the package I noticed that the kit really was a kit. Which I already knew. I knew this was a kit, but somehow I kinda forgot about it.
In a way, it’s irrelevant that I don’t have the other parts since I have to assemble this kit. So, tonight I’ll assemble the motor shield and tomorrow, hopefully, I can assemble the rest of the DrawBot.
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Hacks
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – Halp!!! No - seriously, a little help?
- This is a test of the Simple Series post system... This is only a test
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – The Breakdown, Part II
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection, Part II
- WordPress plugin - OCD Plugin Stats
- Restarting a Stalled DrawBot Drawing
- TSP FTW!
- Another Drawing Robot!!!
- Why do DrawBots draw on walls?
- Maze Code + Polargraph?
- Ideas for improving my DrawBot
- The Eagle Has Landed
- DrawBot - A Tour!
- OCD Plugin Stats and the WordPress.org Statistics API
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- Enough talk! Finally a pen holder!
- Drawing Robot Penmanship
- Read: shredded the USPS box [↩]