So, I’ve figured it out. Admittedly, it took until about 4:45pm today, but I figured it out.
Today was Friday the Thirteenth. Duh. That DEFINITELY explains my work day.
I was very happy to find the Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino kit – v1.0 had arrived from MakerBot. When I opened1 the package I noticed that the kit really was a kit. Which I already knew. I knew this was a kit, but somehow I kinda forgot about it.
In a way, it’s irrelevant that I don’t have the other parts since I have to assemble this kit. So, tonight I’ll assemble the motor shield and tomorrow, hopefully, I can assemble the rest of the DrawBot.
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- ZOMG! Simple Series is going viral!
- Simple Series with SEO! after just one day
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VII
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – How to Recover from a Stalled Print!
- WordPress Plugin: Easy CC License
- Speedier DrawBot Drawings
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- DrawBot Practice Tip: A Watched Pot
- Ideas for improving my DrawBot
- The Eagle Has Landed
- Every Body Needs a Skull
- I think I know what I want to draw next...
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- Drawing Robot Pen Holders, Calligraphy Pens, and Thought Experiments
- Read: shredded the USPS box [↩]