So, I’ve figured it out. Admittedly, it took until about 4:45pm today, but I figured it out.
Today was Friday the Thirteenth. Duh. That DEFINITELY explains my work day.
I was very happy to find the Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino kit – v1.0 had arrived from MakerBot. When I opened1 the package I noticed that the kit really was a kit. Which I already knew. I knew this was a kit, but somehow I kinda forgot about it.
In a way, it’s irrelevant that I don’t have the other parts since I have to assemble this kit. So, tonight I’ll assemble the motor shield and tomorrow, hopefully, I can assemble the rest of the DrawBot.
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – Design Considerations
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- Simple Series WordPress Plugin
- DrawBot – The Silver Lining of Failure
- Simple Series - Half-Life; Market Research
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- DrawBot – Drawing Success(ish)!!!
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- Plugin Considerations
- TSP FTW!
- Speedier DrawBot Drawings
- The biggest inkjet printer ever
- All New Polargraph on the way!!!
- Ideas for improving my DrawBot
- DrawBot Aesthetic Re-Design Ideas
- The Eagle Has Landed
- Sourcing DrawBot Parts
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- To Maker Faire!!!
- Read: shredded the USPS box [↩]