I just finished soldering the Adafruit Motor Shield … this time with all the bits in the correct places. The Adafruit directions are incredibly detailed, I just soldered a few parts in wrong like an idiot last time. This time it went much smoother and much quicker.
I just wired up the two steppers, plugged in the power adapter, plugged in the USB cable, uploaded the Polargraph firmware, fired up the Polargraph software, and asked it to try to draw something. And it started to twitch away in what appeared to be a meaningful pattern!!!
Now… for sleep!
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Plan!
- DrawBot - The Hacks
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot - The Delivery?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- ZOMG! Simple Series is going viral!
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part V
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part VIII
- DrawBot – The Breakdown, Part II
- DrawBot – Printing!
- DrawBot – Printing, Part II
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Calibration
- DrawBot – Pen Selection
- WordPress plugin - OCD Plugin Stats
- Restarting a Stalled DrawBot Drawing
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- Maze Code + Polargraph?
- Ideas for improving my DrawBot
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor