I just finished soldering the Adafruit Motor Shield … this time with all the bits in the correct places. The Adafruit directions are incredibly detailed, I just soldered a few parts in wrong like an idiot last time. This time it went much smoother and much quicker.
I just wired up the two steppers, plugged in the power adapter, plugged in the USB cable, uploaded the Polargraph firmware, fired up the Polargraph software, and asked it to try to draw something. And it started to twitch away in what appeared to be a meaningful pattern!!!
Now… for sleep!
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBot, the Adventure Begins
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - Parts Shipped!!!
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - The Delivery, Part II
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part I
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part IV
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part V
- Simple Series - Half-Life; Market Research
- DrawBot – The Operation, Part I
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- All New Polargraph on the way!!!
- Ideas for improving my DrawBot
- Every Body Needs a Skull
- I think I know what I want to draw next...
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- Drawing Robot Pen Holders, Calligraphy Pens, and Thought Experiments
- Drawing Robot Penmanship