I just finished soldering the Adafruit Motor Shield … this time with all the bits in the correct places. The Adafruit directions are incredibly detailed, I just soldered a few parts in wrong like an idiot last time. This time it went much smoother and much quicker.
I just wired up the two steppers, plugged in the power adapter, plugged in the USB cable, uploaded the Polargraph firmware, fired up the Polargraph software, and asked it to try to draw something. And it started to twitch away in what appeared to be a meaningful pattern!!!
Now… for sleep!
- Wanna make a DrawBot?
- DrawBot Resources and Links
- DrawBots for the slow learner
- DrawBot - Parts Ordered!!!
- DrawBot - The Breakdown
- DrawBot - What would you draw?
- DrawBot - Giant Unicorn?
- DrawBot – The Delivery, Part III
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part II
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part III
- i find i want to add more posts in some random series, just so i can use my new plugin
- My first published WordPress plugin! Simple Series!
- This is a test of the Simple Series post system... This is only a test
- Now Simple Series will also add the series list to RSS feeds too!
- ZOMG! Simple Series is going viral!
- DrawBot – The Silver Lining of Failure
- DrawBot – The Assembly, Part V
- DrawBot – Why are you crying?
- DrawBot – Onwards and Upwards!
- WordPress plugin - OCD Plugin Stats
- Restarting a Stalled DrawBot Drawing
- Speedier DrawBot Drawings
- Two new DrawBot links! And an update!
- DrawBot Practice Tip: A Watched Pot
- The biggest inkjet printer ever
- Overengineered Spools
- Building an Arduino Drawing Robot - On The Cheap
- How to add a custom button to the WordPress Visual TinyMCE Editor
- A Study of Drawing Robot Pen Holders and Design Considerations
- Drawing Robot Penmanship