I ran a poll recently asking for input on the following:
- Work for PLA as well as ABS (5 votes)
- Work for DC motors as well as Stepper motors (2 votes)
- Work for 1.75mm filament as well (2 votes)
- E-mail myself the results
- Ability to change the feedrate (2 votes)
- Ability to manually change the filament diameter (1 vote)
- Ability to manually change the gear diameter
- Ability to obtain multiple settings
- Ability to include a “fudge” factor
- Ability to manually change the gear swell
- Nothing! I love it as is!
I’m in the process of testing my ProfileMaker v3.0 – and it’s got ALL of the above features except the DC motor stuff. 1 If you’re interested in testing it out, let me know by sending an e-mail or leaving a comment.
- And, the “Meh.” too. [↩]